1 Night of Kennel Boarding
- 1 Night of boarding in a wire kennel (size appropriate).
- Boarding includes playtime in daycare.
- No personal belongings are allowed in wire kennels during boarding, due to kennels being stored away during open play hours. One personal blanket is allowed at bedtime.
All Dog must pass a temperament test to be permitted into Love for Dogs Board & Train or Daycare & Train programs if over the age of six months.
Temperment tests are used to determin if your pup will be able to play in an open play daycare environment.
This program does not include behavior modification such as aggreshion.
If boarding is purchased online and the pup fails temperament test, money will be refunded with in 10-14 business days minus a 10% inconvenience fee.
Reservations and Refunds
- Boarding space is limited.
- You must call prior to purchasing to make a reservation.
- Purchases made online without a reservation will be refunded minus a 10% inconvience fee.
- Canceled reservations that are onilne purshased will be credited to the owners account. We do NOT refund boarding.